When lighting your candle for the first time please always burn the wax to the edge of the container for up to 3-4hours, This creates a full wax pool and avoids any tunnelling.

Tunnelling happens when the candle isn't burnt long enough each time and wax becomes left over at the sides not giving you the full benefit of your candle.

* To prevent a fire or serious injury NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.

*Burn on a heat resistant surface away from children, draughts, pets and any flammable items.

*For best results please always trim the wick 5mm prior to each use and only burn 3-4 hour max at a time

*Extinguish if flame becomes enlarged or smokes and stop burning when 5mm of wax remains in the bottom of the container.

Thankyou